Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Virtual Dating

The Offenders:

World Travelers: You've seen Big Ben? Wow, me too (yawn). You do realize it's a clock right? I see three clocks in this room right now.

Extremists: Dear skydivers, in most of those pictures I can see up your nose.

Chester the Molesters: Look there's a picture of you with a kid. Is it yours? *scrolling* No? Oh, I get it, you're letting me know via one picture that you'll make a great dad some day. Noted.

The Blackouts: Why are all of your friends fuzzy? They must be more attractive than you are. FYI: Posting numerous pictures of you and other girls does not connote commitment. Maybe you should be using Craig's List.

Propsters: They wear Groucho Marx glasses, or Halloween costumes from previous years in a desperate attempt to show us they're funny. I can be funny with a paperclip, but you don't see me posting a picture of that, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment